I am 100% electric.
you don't need to buy me.
at your full disposal.
- your electric vehicle
- the installation of charging infrastructure at your company
- all consumed electricity
- battery swapping at GreenWay stations
- a substitute vehicle
- the payment of insurance, taxes, and fees
- changing your tyres
- the training of drivers
I just swap it for a fully charged one..
The cost of an average supply of diesel engine include:
- Purchase of vehicle
- The statutory fee for registration of a new car
- Consumed fuel
- The use of assistance service
- Replacement tires (used, winter tire change)
- Legal insurance + accident insurance
- Road tax
- Fee for use of replacement car
- Service and replacement parts
- Use of GPS positioning service
- Interest expenses in the use of operating capital
- Administrative costs (keeping a logbook, claims administration, manage invoices for fueling, etc.)
- Acquisition of spare parts after warranty expiration.